Computers in Archives, part 2

Hi again everyone!

Thank you to everyone who responded to my very first posting on this listserv.  If anyone else has something to say regarding PastPerfect computer software and networking I'd be interested to receive your e-mail.  I am positive that each of the remarks I have received this far will be beneficial to the organization that I work!  Thanks again for your help!  I will summarize what everyone reported soon and post it for the benefit of anyone else who may be experiencing a similar situation as us.

For those who conduct archival cataloging using PastPerfect computer software, how do you differentiate between a single archival record and a manuscript group record using PastPerfect?  Are you creating sub-groupings of some sort?

Thank you for all of your assistance!!!

--Christa Bassett Hess, Librarian
Cumberland County Historical Society
21 North Pitt Street/PO Box 626