stereographs

Thank you all for responding to my query the other day about the document
boxes.  It seems that the boxes were designed to hold correspondece (folded
in thirds) and that there is no name for them other than "correspondence."

I have another questions.  Is there a catalog of photographers in the
Boston Area who produced stereographs?  I am particularly interested in the
series they produced.  For example, "American Views. Standard Series" who
was the photographer, and what date was it made.

Thank you all again for your help.

Pat Perreault
Northeast Museum Services Center
Charlestown Navy Yard