Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2001 10:51:27 -0500
From: System Attendant <EXCH-SA@nch.com>
To: 'Nancy L Boothe' <boothe@SPARTA.RICE.EDU>
Subject: ScanMail Message: To Sender,
     sensitive content found and action t aken.

Trend SMEX Content Filter has detected sensitive content.

Place = ARCHIVES@LISTSERV.MUOHIO.EDU; ; ; Nancy L Boothe
Sender = Nancy L Boothe
Subject = Funny titles
Delivery Time = August 21, 2001 (Tuesday) 10:51:27
Policy = Word List3
Action on this mail = Quarantine message

Warning message from administrator:
NCH Corporation installed software to filter and quarantine messages with
words commonly considered unacceptable.  Multiple meanings of words may
cause some acceptable emails to fail.  Call 972-438-0855 with any questions.