Re: Friday Funnies...a bit early

Paula (and others)

I had to laugh when I read this -- we have a Lee family on my father's side
and YEP, during my childhood I was constantly told that we were related to
Robt E. Lee!

Of course, I grew up, helped my mom do our genealogy and found the Lee
family quite content (and unrelated to the General) in Georgia.

The "Indian named Jane" was also on my Dad's line.   Never found any proof.
LOL!

Shelly Kelly