Re: Friday Funnies...a bit early

Paula Skreslet wrote:

Here in Virginia, they're all related to Robert E. Lee, Stonewall Jackson or
some other Confederate hero.  And they all want to tell me exactly *how*
they're related!!

Time for me to chime in.

At a family reunion about 1967 Cousin Beda encouraged us all to do genealogy
to establish exactly how it was that we were related to Jefferson Davis.

Fortunes smiled upon the Scott family and our fortunes had risen so high by
the 1977 reunion that Cousin Beda encouraged us all to do genealogy to
establish exactly how it was that we were related to Robert E. Lee.

Paul (has anyone heard from Kim lately) Scott