Polio Collections

For our annual summer oral history project I am debating a medical theme for
2002 and would like to investigage childhood diseases, especially polio, and
there effects on the community.

I would be interested in learnig of other archival collections around the
world with these types of collections already on-hand or published works that
have used your holdings.

Thanks in advance for your thoughts.

Best regards,

Geoffrey D. Reynolds