Re: On-line auctions

Folks -

Now I know I'm one of the "reply all" people in the great debate...but
perhaps we have an example here of the value of direct replies to the list.

In addition to the many routine matters and "me too" messages that are
discussed, there are also many new and innovative things that come
up...like an on-line auction of deaccessioned materials.

Food for thought.

Cheers!

Mark