question for Colorado Archivists

A question for anyone familiar with Colorado photographers:

A donor just called saying she had some photos signed by the
following:

Farmer

and

Jeffwein

She thinks they are Colorado photographers, as the images came
from her parents who lived in Colorado for a few years.  I sure don't
recognize them as from Utah.  I checked Mautz but found only
Farmer, listed as "Active in Colorado, 1890."  However, these
scenes are skiing and winter things, so I wonder if it could be the
same.  No listing for "Jeffwein."

Anyone for whom this rings a bell, please contact me; off list or on,
doesn't matter to me.  All help as always gratefully and cheerfully
acknowledged.

Roy Webb, C.A.
Multimedia Archivist
Special Collections