Re: NY News, REPORT FROM MIDTOWN MANHATTAN

Though we are in Midtown, about 2 miles away from the World Trade Center,
the atmosphere in our offices here is a funeral.

The husband of head of our accounting department worked on the 97th floor of
tower number one. Now that both towers have vanished from the skyline, we
are praying against all hope that he was somehow able to scramble out of the
ruins. Since both towers have apparently collapsed on surrounding
skyscrapers, the entire vicinity is in grave danger.

All cell phones in the city are down (the antennas were on the roof of the
World Trade Center).The primary elections have been canceled. Crowds are
being dispersed from around the Empire State Building which has been
evacuated and is a block away from our building. With approximately (4) more
hijacked planes in the air at the moment, we are fearful that the Empire
State Building could be the next target. Our staff is frightened, all work
is at a standstill, and we in deep shock here.

Please keep your fingers crossed for all your New York colleagues who live
and work in the Lower Manhattan area.

.

TGrunewald@QuadrigaArt.com <TGrunewald@QuadrigaArt.com>

Theodore Grunewald