Re: NY News

I agree with you, Kristi.  Unfortunately, U.S. soil is no longer untouchable in the eyes of the world.
Rather than fly a U.S. flag, I'll be donating blood.  I encourage everyone to do this as the U.S. has been having a major blood shortage and this tragedy will only worsen the situation.  Find out where you can at: http://www.redcross.org/

Debbie

Deborah A. Richards
Manuscript Processor
Schlesinger Library
10 Garden St.
Cambridge, MA 02138
Tel: 617-495-8647
Fax: 617-496-8340
Email: richards@radcliffe.edu
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Buffy: You need to have some fun.
Giles: I'll have you know that I have very many relaxing hobbies.
Buffy: Such as?
Giles: I enjoy crossreferencing.

>>> Kristi Warab <kwarab@WHEELOCK.EDU> 09/11 3:23 PM >>>
Just think...in other countries, this sort of thing happens every day. I hope
that this tragedy will make make others think about that and the deep-rooted
causes. The media can portray a very different reality.

Kristi Warab
Technical Services Librarian
Wheelock College
Boston, MA