New York tragedy

I'm shocked with today news. Very fragile is human nature! Both sides, the
victims and the terrorists.

Today's event is not only a concern of US. It concerns all of us. I know,
from the news in my country (Portugal), that several portuguese who work at
World Trade Center died or was injured. Nothing more sad, when innocent
people suffer without a cause that all understand. I don't understand what
happens and why. What I know is this attack is below any understandig.

It was not an attack against America, neither should be compare to Pearl
Harbor. Where is the war? It's against who? People who died are casualties
of war? Find the guilty or the guilties and then we can see what happen. For
now I'm concerned with the victims, and all that lost her relatives in this
tragedy. It was more than an attack to american people, it was to all
People.

Jorge Afonso
Archivist (a sad one, today)

PS: I'm also concern with a friend, a portuguese librarian, I suppose is in
New York today. Imagine my state of mind.