Re: NY News

Kristi wrote:
>>Why is America so special?<<

Let me count the ways that America is special
1. Declaration of Independence
2. US Constitution
3. We have the freedom to do what we want, to live where we want, to be what
we want to be, to do almost anything. why else do so many people spend the
time, effort and money to reach our shores. Why do people build flimsy rafts
and set out across 90 miles of ocean to reach our shores?
Why do people cross hot dry deserts to work at jobs that no one else will
work at?
Why are there more than 3 million illegal aliens in this country? Why do
visitors overstay their visas?

Why? Because America is special. America is the land of hope, the land where
dreams can come true. ask the Lost boys of the Sudan who were featured on TV
just a few days ago as they marvelled at all that was available in the
supermarket. There one question being "Is this for the government?" the
answer no! this is for the people.

To me America is special. If my ancestors had not come here I would be
either sitting in an Irish pub, milking cows on a farm in Slovakia or
goodness knows doing whatever in east Prussia.

So yes I feel that it is special and I do feel patriotic

as the Enron ads say why ask why

Peter A. Kurilecz CRM, CA
Manager, Records Management Group
Woodside Summit Group Inc