ART 9/12 MEETING CANCELLED

SEPTEMBER MEETING CANCELLED
The Archivists Round Table of Metropolitan New York Inc.

The meeting to be held on Wednesday September 12th, at the Prospect Park
Alliance in Brooklyn, New York
 has been cancelled.  The meeting will be rescheduled and notices will be
sent with more information.

On behalf of the archival community of Metropolitan New York, we mourn the
loss of innocent lives as a result of today's tragic events at the World
Trade Center.  Our New York City, communities and skyline will never be the
same.

Mindy S. Gordon
Vice President, Archivists Round Table of Metropolitan New York Inc.