Re: FW: Dealing with the terrorist attack

To all who are using their workplace emails for this type of personal and political debate (and I believe truly unpatriotic, unfeeling, and I could go on...), I'm sure that your employers (many I'm sure are state/fed institutions) would not approve and, in some instances, may/should effect disciplinary action.   The ArchivesListServ is for conversations related to archival work and professional issues, not political, philosophical, or religious debates.  I am personally horrified at this whole situation and was downtown D.C. when it all happened!  I can assure you that it was a very scary day and it sure felt like war here.