Temporarily Indisposed Update

Hello Everyone,
As of now everything is on hold with Cathy. She
has to go to the hospital for a stress test on the
18th-19th and, once the results are know, they
will decide whether to treat her with medication
or move on to an angiogram and/or surgery. I'm
going from day to day for now, so it may take me
longer to respond to help requests, especially on
the 18th and 19th. I'll let the list know as soon
as I can find out something definite.

Also, I would like to offer my belated condolences
and sympathy to those who have or may have lost
loved ones, friends, or acquaintences in the
terrorist attacks on September 11. I will keep you
in my thoughts, and in the case of those living
with uncertainty, hope against hope that the news
you eventually get will be good.

Bob Schmidt
Archives Listserve Coordinator
Miami University Archives