From: Archives & Archivists [mailto:ARCHIVES@LISTSERV.MUOHIO.EDU]On
Behalf Of Dean DeBolt
Sent: Monday, September 17, 2001 9:40 AM
To: ARCHIVES@LISTSERV.MUOHIO.EDU
Subject: Wrinkled "flags"

We've gotten some commemorative flags ... these are
like the popular windsocks and holiday yard flags...made
from (I think) a polyester/plastic cloth.   Our problem is that
while these could be stored hanging on a wall, they are
quite wrinkled.

Anyone know a method for un-wrinkling this type of
material?   I thought of ironing but am sure these are a
plastic that would melt...

Dean
Dean DeBolt
University Librarian
Special Collections and West Florida Archives
John C. Pace Library
University of West Florida
11000 University Parkway
Pensacola, FL  32514-5750
Tele:  850-474-2213;   Fax:  850-474-3338