Free to a good home

More odds and ends that have nothing whatever to do with our collections:

(3) snapshots of 50 or so people, labeled "October 1982 Bender Reunion."

1995 Brother diskette, WP6500J/WP7550J/WP7550J plus Version 1.00,
Demonstration Program, Business Letter Templates, Tutorial, Templates and
Data Storage Disk

VHS Video, "The Blindfold Effect - Safe Driving Tactics," produced by NAEDA
and Federated Insurance.

Book, "Arco Test Tutor Secondary Level High School Equivalency Diploma
Tests," Seventh Edition, 1972.

8x10 black and white photo of compact cars and a pickup on a tri-level
automobile transport trailer, c. 1980s(?) (I'm into heavy equipment, not
cars!)

1981 sales training kit, Counselor Selling, produced by Wilson Learning.
Four cassettes and curriculum in album box.

Best wishes,

Thomas Berry, Archivist
Historical Construction Equipment Association
16623 Liberty Hi Road
Bowling Green, Ohio 43402
Phone 419-352-5616
Fax 419-352-6086