FOI flouted at our cities' public libraries departments reference desks.

Our Boston Public Library, the Regional and
 Massachusetts Library of Last Recourse, so called,
 is our Statewide Reference and Referral Center.

 But repeatedly flouting state and local FOI principles,
 public library users, public library personnel and public
 library unions collective bargaining labor relations
 advocates have been denied legitimately public information.

 For example, BPL Departments Reference Desks such as BPL
 Humanities Department Reference Desk Curator Bill Grealish
 humanities@mbln.bpl.org BPL Government Documents Department
 Reference Desk Curator G. Fithian govdocs@bpl.org and BPL
 Social Sciences Department Reference Desk Curator
 M.F. O'Brien social_sci@mbln.bpl.org have denied access to
 their very own Curatorial Reports on Collection Development
 and other City consultants reports on our Public Library
 Departments
http://GuideToProblematicalLibraryUse.WebLogs.com/stories
http://saklad.org

But BPL President Bernie Margolis claims public
 documents are available while denials of access to
 legitimately public information continue at Departmental
 Reference Desks.

Please consider asking for public documents of our cities'
 public libraries departments reference desks with a greater
 determination.

Public participation in long range city public library planning
 has been too limited by denial of access to legitimately public
 information like planning reports.

Best wishes,
oo__ don Warner saklad