SAA 2002 (Birmingham, Alabama) program information

On behalf of SAA's 2002 Host and Program committees, we wanted to announce
the availability of information regarding the 2002 annual meeting on the
Society of American Archivists' Web site:

http://www.archivists.org/conference/index.html#2002

The site currently includes information about the following:

-an overview of the annual meeting theme
-a link to the program proposal form (submission deadline: Oct. 6)
-information about plenary speakers
-an overview of the "Archives Unplugged" seminar series
-information about the conference hotel in Birmingham

We will continue to add information about the annual meeting to this site
during the coming year, so we invite you to stay tuned.  And, of course, we
look forward to welcoming you to Birmingham and one of the most engaging and
fun SAA annual meetings ever!

Alden Monroe, 2002 Host Committee chair
Kris Kiesling and Bill Landis, 2002 Program Committee co-chairs