SORRY!!!!!!

PLEASE DON'T DELETE IT! Before saying  "BULL" will you
PLEASE spend your 2 minutes to READ this email..

Dear Friend:

     First of all my apology, secondly thanks for
spending your time reading this email.
I send this email to offer you an Internet BUSINESS
opportunity that really works. Make
a $200,0000 IN JUST 3 TO 21 weeks GUARANTEED!!!!

   You don?t need to resign from your current job,
drop your subjects, and you don?t need to invest big
amount of money.

WOULD YOU BELIEVE IF I TELL YOU THAT YOU JUST NEED
US$1 TO START THIS BUSINESS, owwwsssssssss!!! It?s
true my friend just $1 and you will have your own
business at home all you have to do is spend at least
1 hour  a day for it, and you will see thousands or
hundred of thousands of dollars are coming on your
mail box for 3 to 21 weeks.  Why don?t you try it?
How much is $1.00 gift, feel free out of the goodness
of y our  HEART to donate a $1.00 GIFT to the
person in the number 1 list.

Is this legal? yes this is legal! (Read at bottom of
message, for more details)
HOW THIS BUSINESS WORKS?

This is a five level marketing program that the
response rate for this program is VERY HIGH and you
will see results in 3 to 21 weeks or less!
Let's say that you decide to send to your friends,
relatives, old classmates, and officemates, just to
see how it goes, and we will assume you and those
involved send out only 500 e-mails each. Let's also
assume that you get only 20 responses out of 500. (the
response could be much better but lets just say it is
20 Also many people will send out hundreds of
thousands of e-mails
instead of only 500 each).

HERE IS THE TABLE  SHOWING HOW WOULD YOU MAKE A LOT OF
MONEY

Senders           Email send          Response
Cash  Recipient           Cash receive          Your
position
YOU                 500                           20
                  List #1                   $20
                 5
20                      500 each                  400
                 List #2                   $400
               4
400                    500 each                  8,000
               List #3                   $8000
            3
8000                  500 each
160,000            List #4                   $160,000
              2
160,000             500 each
3,200,000          YOU                   $3,200,000
          1

IF YOU STILL DON'T BELIEVE TRY TO GET PEN AND PAPER
THEN TRY TO FIGURE OUT THE WORST POSSIBLE RESPONSE AND
STILL YOU WILL MAKE A LOT OF MONEY.

Remember my friend this is assuming that you have just
send 500 emails and those involves and got only 20
thousands of emails. There are more than 200 million
people on the  Internet and 50,000 new comers every
month.

SO WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR? ACT NOW!!!

FOLLOW THE SIMPLE INSTRUCTION BELOW AND YOUR FINANCIAL
DREAMS WILL COME TRUE.

Send US1$ cash, Your EMAIL ADDRESS, YOUR NAME AND
POSTAL ADDRESS to the person whose name appears on the
LIST #1. Make sure the cash is concealed by wrapping
it in at least 2 sheets of paper or colored paper so
that the $1.00
cash  inside can't be seen when your letter is held
against a strong  light, to prevent thievery! On one
of those sheets of paper,  Write  YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS
and your NAME and postal address. Make sure your
return ADDRESS is
on your envelope top left corner incase of any mail
problem.

IF YOU ARE USING OTHER CURRENCY, YOU MAY BUY US$1 BILL
FROM ANY BANKS OR MONEYCHANGERS IN YOUR AREA.

The person, whom you send $1, will send you via email
a useful DOCUMENT that you WILL
use for your new BUSINESS. This tool gives you the
complete information how to send thousands of FREE
EMAILS in just one click with out knowing the owner of
those emails and how to post FREE ADS on the net.

Note: Do not change the names listed below or you
receive nothing remember my friend honesty reaps the
reward.  Don't try to add your name in the first place
in order to earn money Fast! If you do that, you will
ONLY reach people you sent e-mail to and then your
name will be immediately removed from the first place
and you can't reach more people! But if you add your
name on the 5th place, there will be tons of people
receiving E-Mails with your name first later!!!

FOLLOW THIS SIMPLE INSTRUCTION AND YOU WILL BE
FINANCIALLY FREE.

1.      After you have send US$1.00 to the person in LIST
#1, and receive the DOCUMENT for your new business
from                   the person whom you send your
$1. Take this email and remove the name and address of
the person in LIST #1.                       This
person made the whole cycle and I am sure he is now
enjoying his MILLIONS.
2.      Move the name and address of the person in list #2
up to LIST #1
3.      Move the name and address of the person in list #3
up to LIST #2
4.      Move the name and address of the person in list #4
up to LIST #3
5.      Move the name and address of the person in list #5
up to  LIST #4
6.      Type your name and Address in the position list #5

COPY EVERY NAMES AND ADDRESS ACCURATELY
Take this entire email with the modified names and
start sending to your
friends, relatives, officemates, classmates, and to
the whole world. Don?t
forget to save on your disk just incase you lost any
data from your PC.

 THE LIST

LIST #1
Roxel Pantig
C-9 Temporary Market
Pampang, Angeles City 2009
Philippines

LIST #2
Ed Lamire
364 Adelfa St. San Jose
Balanga, Bataan 2100
Philippines

LIST #3
Melisa Navida
105 Poblacion, Pilar, Bataan 2101
Philippines

List  #4
R. Santos
232 Tenement St.  Pantalan Luma
Orani, Bataan 2112
Philippines

List #5
E. Pudol
239 Cadena de Amor St.
DFS, Balanga, Bataan 2100
Philippines

For every $1 you receive, all you must do is e-mail
them the DOCUMENT that they will use to market their
new business. That's it. Always provide same day
service on all letters.
REMEMBER MY FRIEND THE SECRET OF THIS BUSINESS IS KEEP
SENDING E-MAILS UNTIL YOU GOT THE RESULT. Don't be
disappointed if you don't get a result instantly be
PATIENT keep sending email until you got a result.

THERE'S NOTHING MORE TO DO. When your name reaches #1
in 4 to 21 week or so,
it will be your turn to collect your MONEY. The MONEY
will be sent to you by 8000 to 3,000,000 people like
yourself.

Good luck!!!!

------------------------------------------TRUE
STORY--------------------------------
Early this year I received this letter from a friend.
I told to my self why don?t I try? $1 is very small
amount if ever that this thing won?t work. After 3
weeks I don?t receive even a single dollar. I was
disappointed, but its OK I just lost $1 only. Oh my
God on the 4th  week when I open my mail box its fall
of letters. In 25 weeks my total money  count is
$3,121,001.  And I am still running it cause this
program is no limit.  Thanks to this powerful business
opportunity. and thanks to the internet
J. Babiera   Ca USA

My name is Ferndinand Lapos from the Philippines. This
system really works I  have proven it my self. I just
spent $1 and after 23 weeks I made $1,001,013 easily,
this is a very big money here in the Philippines.
Thanks to the originator of this Program, I am
encouraging all of you to try this system NOW and
enjoy life.
Ferdinand Lapos Isabela, Philippines.

This service is 100% legal (refer to US Postal and
Lottery Laws, Title 18, Section 1302 and 1341, or
Title 18, Section 3005  in the US code, also in the
code of Federal Regulations,  Volume 16, Sections 255
and 436, which state a product or  service must be
exchanged for money received.