Re: Where's the Archives content?

Amen!!!

-----Original Message-----
From: Moser, Dennis [mailto:dmoser@LEE.EDU]
Sent: Thursday, September 27, 2001 9:15 AM
To: ARCHIVES@LISTSERV.MUOHIO.EDU
Subject: Where's the Archives content?

Do we need to create a separate forum for these threads of discussion? Don't
misunderstand, I have some strong opinions on these matters, but is THIS
list the appropriate forum?

When someone starts off by saying that they don't get involved in these
kinds of discussions, I reach for my revolv...er, "DELETE" key.

Come on folks. Quit taking the bait and keep it on track.

(Harumph!)

Dennis