Subject: RE: [BuffaloHistory] re: McKinley funeral
Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2001 11:15:45 -0500
From: "Schalk, Mike" <cdnmd@allstate.com>
To: "'BuffaloHistory@yahoogroups.com'" <BuffaloHistory@yahoogroups.com>

I always thought some sort of "archive & research"  license issued by
the
appropriate state board with continuing education requirements would be
great idea to separate the serious (and hopefully less likely to
plunder)
researcher from someone that ought to be supervised more closely.  Any
thoughts on this?

FREE COLLEGE MONEY
CLICK HERE to search
600,000 scholarships!