About Appraisal of Electronic Records.

Dear Members,

       Hello, everybody!

       I'm now doing my researching on the topic of the
appraisal of electronic records. Dut to lack of informations
about this issue in Taiwan. I'm really expecting for your
help to offer me any information about electronic records appraisl.

       Actually I need the elecrronic records appraisal rules and procedures of different countries (especially USA, Canada, UK, and Australia) If you knows any other informations about ER appraisal. Please letting me know. Thanks for you all.

Sincerely,
Chris Huang
Graduate Institute of Library Information Science
 of NCCU (Archival Study)
Graduate Student
Chris K.P. Huang
E-mail: hchris@gcn.net.tw