Alaska State Archives recruitment

Dear Listservers~~      George Smith Alaska's Deputy State Library Director,
asked me to post the following recruitment announcement.  Please reply or
direct questions, not to me, but to the sites and phone numbers listed in
the announcement.
Regards,
Larry Hibpshman, Archivist 2
Alaska State Archives

The Alaska Division of Libraries, Archives & Museums is recruiting for the
position of State Archivist.  A description of the position and application
procedures are available on the websites of SAA, NARA and Northwest
Archivists.  They are also available on the  WorkPlace Alaska web site at
http://notes.state.ak.us  where you can also submit the application online.

If you have questions, please contact George V. Smith at 907-465-2912  or
via e-mail at  george_smith@eed.state.ak.us  or Karen Crane at 907-465-2911
or via e-mail at  karen_crane@eed.state.ak.us