From: Thomas Berry [mailto:tberry@HCEA.NET]
Sent: Thursday, October 04, 2001 8:22 AM
To: Archives & Archivists
Cc: Dostie, Arthur
Subject: Friday Funnies - early

Good morning!

I'm off for a "mental health" day tomorrow, but I had to pass this story on.
My wife teaches at a preschool, and yesterday the school director hauled out
their 16mm projector and showed a movie that she didn't have on video. When
this big, ungainly, chattering machine went to work more kids watched it
(with bugged eyes and slack jaws) than the movie! Some of these 3- to
5-year-olds apparently aren't even familiar with video, let alone something
as primitive as a movie projector!

Best wishes,

Thomas Berry, Archivist
Historical Construction Equipment Association
16623 Liberty Hi Road
Bowling Green, Ohio 43402
Phone 419-352-5616
Fax 419-352-6086