Re: Friday Funnies - early

Ok - I'll bite. My wife Kate and I were in Best Buy last year when we
spotted a turntable (!). Ours had died a few years earlier and being a
lover of vinyl ( with a huge record collection ) I of course had to have
it. Kate then remembered that we would need a needle to go with it. We
flagged down the nearest employee, who was perhaps all of eighteen. He had
no idea what we were talking about. "A needle - what's a needle?" He went
and got an "older" employee who was maybe thirty but luckily knew what
it was we needed.

Steve Fisher
University of Denver