Re: Sprinkles of RAIN

In the military, restricting sensitive information is common, and levels of
security clearance are not the only criteria for releasing information to an
individual--that is combined with NTK, or need to know.

In thinking back on some discussions last week, I find this in some ways
similar to responses to a request to looking at a book stating the reason as
"just curious."  Many responded to the effect that access to material should
be based on some "valid" criteria.

I'm be up front about playing devil's advocate here; the difference between
what this article suggests and our professional responsibility to
restricting access to certain archival material arre not _entirely_
comparable.  Where's the fallacy?

Just thought I'd throw it out for discussion.

Holly Hodges