From: Fernanda Perrone <hperrone@RCI.RUTGERS.EDU>
To: ARCHIVES@LISTSERV.MUOHIO.EDU
Subject: (no subject)
Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2001 10:20:41 -0400

The head of our department, Ron Becker, has been in contact with
colleagues at the Port Authority Library who thankfully were able to
escape from the building.
Apparently, some the Port Authority's Archives were stored in a lower
level of the World Trade Center.  Eventually in the course of the clean
up, they will be reached, although it is likely they have been damaged
by fire and/or water.

Fernanda Perrone

--
Fernanda Helen Perrone