Re: Patron Saint for archivists

I thought that St. Jerome was the patron saint of librarians; St. Lawrence was the patron saint of ARCHIVISTS; and  Saint. Catherine is new to me.  I spent a lot of time finding a medal for St. Lawrence so I hope we did not change saints.

Cecilia

Cecilia Aros Hunter
Archivist
Texas A&M University-Kingsville
South Texas Archives & Special Collections
James C. Jernigan Library
MSC 197
Kingsville, TX 78363
phone: 361-593-4154 or 361-593-2776
fax; 361-593-2240
e-mail: kacah00@tamuk.edu

"Jeanne M. Keefe" wrote:

Stephen:

I went to Altavista, searched under Patron Saints and found this"

PATRON SAINT INDEX TOPIC
archivists, librarians, libraries

    * Catherine of Alexandria
    * Jerome