Re: (FWD) NCC WASHINGTON UPDATE--my personal notes on S. 1510...

http://thomas.loc.gov/cgi-bin/bdquery/z?d107:s.01510:

Above is link to S. 1510, the bill introduced in the Senate.  It was
interesting to note that the issues of educational records were addressed.
(C & U archivists take note!) See Title V, Sec. 508

And also, about the Nigerians asking for your "Financial" assistance--they
may be trying to get hold of those last minute gullibles before this goes
into effect.  Sec 331 of above bill addresses reporting of "Suspicious
activity related to money-laundering" in an international arena...

Y'all may regret that I have (rudimentary) email capabilities back again;
at least you were spared my remarks about the sanctified of grilled
archivists.

Holly Hodges
Virginia