seeking advice for funding sources

Greetings from the Acadian Archives/Archives acadiennes, a small
regional/cultural archives at the University of Maine at Fort Kent, a
state university branch campus. I have been asked by our campus
administration to investigate possible sources of federal/private
funding for a possible capital campaign to expand our archives. I would
very much appreciate any advice or suggestions which any of you may
have. Please respond to me at my personal e-mail address. Thank you!

--
Lisa Ornstein, Director
Acadian Archives/Archives acadiennes
University of Maine at Fort Kent