FW: Question on Paper

I've been asked to foward the following query to
the list. Please respond to Tom at the address
indicated.

Thanks,
Bob Schmidt
Archives Listserve Coordinator
Miami University Archives
Oxford, Ohio 45056
513-529-6720
rschmidt@lib.muohio.edu
________________________________
Subject:
        Question on Paper
   Date:
        Wed, 17 Oct 2001 09:41:40 -0400
   From:
        "Wildenberg, Tom" <twildenberg@JWV.org>
     To:
        "Bob Schmidt (E-mail)"
<rschmidt@lib.muohio.edu>

Bob, would you be kind enough to post the
following.

The question concerns yet another scrap book that
I need to deal with.

According to the manufacturer's label, the paper
consists of "100 per cent
sulphate pulp kraft, finished to take ink writing;
will last as long as rag
paper."  Regretably, I do not have a acid testing
pen.  Someplace in my
memory I seem to recall that this isn't acid
free.  Would someone be kind
enough to tell me if this paper is OK.

Please respond directly.

Thanks,
Thomas Wildenberg
Consulting Archivist
National Museum of Jewish American Military
History