Re: friday Funnies

Daniel Sokolow wrote:
PS - I guess we've gotten off topic today - aren't we supposed to be on Friday
Funnies?
How bad is health care getting in Arizona?  Let me tell you.  My friend who was
terribly sick got a call from his doctor the other day.
Doctor: "I've got some good news and some bad news."
Friend: "What's the good news?"
Doctor: "You have twenty-four hours to live."
Friend: "Jeeze, that's terrible.  What's the bad news?"
Doctor: "I forgot to call you yesterday."

Dick "RIP" King, University of Aridzona