Re: service dogs wrap up

On Fri, 26 Oct 2001, Butcher Sharon L Contr AEDC/ACS wrote:

> Friday funny...the service dogs are probably better behaved than a lot of
> library/archive patrons anyway!!

Dogs are the least of it.  There are people with service monkeys, and the
one, as a horse owner, I truly don't get, the service minature horse.

My horse is pretty tidy in his stall but I would certainly not want him in
my reading room.

Carole Nowicke

Carole E. Nowicke, Ph.D., M.L.S., C.P.P.
Reference Librarian
Indiana Prevention Resource Center  <http://www.drugs.indiana.edu>
cnowicke@indiana.edu  <http://php.ucs.indiana.edu/~cnowicke>
Historian, International Tuba-Euphonium Association
List Owner Dressage-L <Dressage-L@Listserv.Indiana.edu>