Fwd: RE: Worst job in the company

What follows is the reply I received when I forwarded Bob Shuster's posting
about the Drew Carey show.  As it happens, the archive where I work is at
basement level.

Amy McCrory
Cartoon Research Library
Ohio State University
Columbus, OH USA

Ah yes but if you remember the episode....Mimi gets sent to the
sub-basement and builds her own one-woman empire. She then must be
coaxed back out to rejoin the rest of the world....So...you just go
crazy down there! Eventually, they will come for you.

Vince