markey posting

I suspect that Mary Markey wanted to post the following to the listserv. I found it at the bottom of her reply to yesterday's digest (only found it by viewing the reply at the listserv archives)

<snip>
A gentleman visited us this morning to donate a Baltimore photograph.His father owned the Stutz dealership here, and he has several photos ofthe Stutz Plant in Indianapolis-- both an aerial view and interiors.He would like to donate them to an appropriate institution inIndianapolis or elsewhere in Indiana. If you're interested, email me andI'll give you contact info.
Mary Markey
Maryland Historical Society
mmarkey@MDHS.ORG
<snip>