[no subject]

I am trying to help a patron locate issues of a newspaper, The Daily Review
(Hayward, CA), for 1921 and 1922. I searched the California Newspaper
Project website ( http://www.cbsr.ucr.edu/cnp/  ) and the MELVYL catalog to
no avail.

Please let me know if there are other resources I should try -- or better
yet if you know where we might get our hands on the paper for these years.

Thank you,

Janet Cronbach,
Alameda County Library
2400 Stevenson Blvd.