GLBT Periodicals Survey

Archivists of all sorts -- [apologies for cross-posting, except for the
person who won't see this because their company restricts all emails with
the word "lesbian" in them].

If you were planning to return the California Gay, Lesbian Bisexual
Transgender Periodicals survey that I posted a few weeks ago and haven't
yet -- there is still time.  The suggested deadline was to keep it from
ending up at the bottom of the stack.  Don't worry about being exact, use
whatever definitions make sense to you.  This is a preliminary survey
designed to give those of us who will be meeting in December some data to
start with -- and to get a general idea of interest and need.  Please pass
on to anyone you think might have interest or contact me to send to them.

If you didn't receive the original survey, accidentally deleted it, or want
a formatted copy -- email me and I'll send it.

If you want to come to the December 17th Meeting -- We would love to have
you.  Contact me by phone, email or mail and I'll send you details.

Julia Bazar
Special Projects Librarian (Archivist)
GLBT Historical Society of Northern Ca.
973 Market Street, Suite 400