Processing Q - Followup

Well, scratch all of what I wrote before.  On further review, (I feel like
an NFL zebra) I'm going to have to leave all the releases together under the
central office.  Not because I want to, but because the office changed
policies midstream (that _never_ happens??) and decided, a year or so after
switching to individualized releases, to go back to one System-wide
letterhead, with all releases being, in effect, the product of the
department.  It seems unreasonable & confusing, not to mention inconsistent,
to separate out materials for 18 months worth of releases, then go back to
filing them as a group, so I'm just gonna leave them together.

Too late, of course, since I went ahead & pulled them out by facility.
D'OH!, as one H. Simpson, Esq. would say.

DS

Daniel Sokolow, Archives Coordinator
David Taylor Archives
North Shore-Long Island Jewish Health System
155 Community Drive
Great Neck, NY 11021
mailto:dsokolow@nshs.edu