Re: FW: Time Travelers PLEASE HELP!! ..

Instead of relying on technology to provide us with a
time machine, why don't we just ask someone for the
script to our lives, then we can just read ahead and
know what is coming.  :)

Lisa Demers
--- "O'Brien, Jeff (Clerks)"
<Jeff.OBrien@CITY.SASKATOON.SK.CA> wrote:
> Off-topic, I know...and it's not even Friday. But I
> thought this one might
> go in the Don Saklad Files.
>
> Of course if there *are* any nice aliens or time
> travellers on the list,
> perhaps you could respond to this gentleman.
>

> Jeff "comes from a different planet entirely"
> O'Brien

Vadikar,Nefarious,Tralfamadore,Valnator,Travers,Edenad

<rschmidt@lib.muohio.edu>