Sent: Thursday, November 15, 2001 8:14 PM
Subject: Re: Freezer storage units

In a message dated 11/12/01 9:53:44 AM Eastern Standard Time, paul_crater@HOTMAIL.COM writes:

As part of the renovation of our archival facilities we are providing space for walk-in freezer storage for our collections

Haven't seen any responses yet, but let me suggest that you contact the folks who construct walk-in coolers/freezers for the restaurant/hotel industry.

Peter A. Kurilecz CRM, CA
pakurilecz@aol.com
Richmond, Va