Use Fees Quex

I have received a request from Rubin Tarrant Productions, Waltham, MA,
to produce a documentary that would utilize the audio of some of our
oral history interviews.  Does anyone on the list have experience
working with them?  If so, what is your opinion of their work?  My
institution is one that charges commercial use fees.  What would be an
appropriate fee for their use of our oral histories, and how should it
be assessed (e.g., by the interview)?

Please repond to the list and not to me personally.

Thanks.

Casey Edward Greene
Head of Special Collections
Rosenberg Library