Photo MARC cataloging question (sizes in 300 field)

Help!

I am checking some MARC records for film negatives before they are uploaded
and I have discovered some inconsistencies in the 300 field for similar film
sizes.

For 2 1/4 x 2 1/4 negatives in field 300 subfield c I think the following is
correct:

Ü300    1 negative : ßb b&w ; ßc 6 x 6 cm. (2 1/4 x 2 1/4 in.)

What is standard for 35mm in the subfield c?  I know these are 24 x 36 mm
but I think it is supposed to be in cm.  What should the in. be for 35mm?
One example I've seen for 35 mm is 4 x 3 cm. (1 1/2 x 1 in.).  Is this
correct?

Thanks,

Lynn
Lynn Ewbank, CA