Re: photo suggestions

One can search for images in the Google search engine
by clicking on the "Images" link.

Debra Cernieux

Date:    Fri, 16 Nov 2001 10:25:34 -0600
From:    Tracy
Subject: photo suggestions & research help needed

I have a rather urgent photo need and hope someone on
the list has some
suggestions.  We have developed new exhibits and have
begun fabrication and
at the last minute a repository from which we were
acquiring a number of
images cannot provide them.

We're looking for the following images:
        Contemporary voters, diverse crowd
        Contemporary image illustrating multicultural
unity
        1968 image of Jesse Jackson
        1968 image of James Orange

Your suggestions and help are most appreciated.

Tracy Lauritzen Wright
Registrar
National Civil Rights Museum
450 Mulberry Street