Closing announcement

Special Collections and University Archives at The
University of North Carolina at Greensboro's Jackson
Library will be closed to the public from December 15, 2001
- April 15, 2002 due to Heating, Ventilation, and Air
Conditioning [HVAC] system installation. Special
Collections and University Archives staff will be relocated
during this time yet can be reached by telephone. [Special
Collections: 336.334.5246 University Archives:
336.334.4045] We ask that you hold all research requests
until we reopen to the public on April 15, 2002 since
materials will be inaccessible during the HVAC
installation. We appreciate your patience.

----------------------
Janis Holder
University Archives & Manuscripts
Jackson Library, UNCG
College Ave.
PO Box 26175
Greensboro, NC 27402-6175
Ph. (336) 334-4045
FAX (336) 334-5399
janis_holder@uncg.edu
"The preservers of history are as heroic as
its makers."--Pat Neff, Gov. of Texas and
Pres. of Baylor University