Film queries

Title: Film queries

We currently have on loan the footage shot in the making of a film biography of Merton. The producers are now willing to transfer the ownership of this materials to the Merton Center.

Two queries: Does anyone have a fairly standard agreement for this?

And secondly, they want the materials appraised for tax purposes. I have very good sources for appraising printed materials relating to Merton, but I haven't a clue where to begin with film - except this list! Any ideas?

Many thanks,

Paul.

Dr Paul M Pearson.
Director and Archivist,