class schedules

HI, Catherine!

Absolutely!  Make sure you collect the class schedules.  We wish we
had more of them.  They can prove as useful as the bulletins.  Often
courses (especially last minute ones) are listed in the class
schedules when they are not listed in the bulletins.   And, they list
the professor of note, whereas our bulletins just describe the
courses.  Bulletins are printed far earlier in the year than the
class schedules.  Many an alum from 30 years ago has come in to look
at old class schedules.

Our separate class schedules seem to begin in the early 1960s.
Before that, we don't have them.  The student newspaper included
class schedules in the 1930s, usually two pages in microscopic print,
but that doesn't seem to be consistent, either.  Does anyone else
have that same experience with class schedules? If they weren't
printed separately and aren't in the student newspaper, where could
they be?

Cheers,
Helene Whitson

Helene Whitson
Special Collections Librarian/Archivist
Curator, San Francisco Bay Area Television Archives
San Francisco State University Library
1630 Holloway Avenue
San Francisco, CA  94132
(415) 338-6217/1856