Thank You from the Women Archivists Roundtable

Thank you to all who took the time to fill out the Survey being conducted
by the Women Archivists Roundtable (WAR) on Women in the Archival
Profession.  The deadline for submission of the survey was November 15,
2001, and we received over 220 surveys from women archivists all over the
world.  We will now begin work on compiling the data!  Data from the survey
will be made available on our website, http://www.geocities.com/saawar/ ,
as soon as it becomes available.  We anticipate a thorough analysis of the
survey information by the spring of 2002.

Unfortunately, the window of opportunity for filling out the survey itself
has passed.  However, if you have questions about WAR and its activities,
please feel free to contact either myself, or Co-Chair Lee Eltzroth
(gilleltz@aol.com).  Or take a look at our website for membership
information and meeting minutes.

Thanks again,
Amy Cooper