preservation needs assessment consultant needed

We are looking for a consultant to perform a preservation needs assessment
of our Special Collections local historical manuscripts collections. The
goals of the project are to produce a report identifying and prioritizing
specific preservation needs, and a long-range preservation plan describing
the steps necessary to address those needs.

We have been awarded grant funding for this project, scheduled to take
place in May 2002.The maximum consultant fee that can be paid for this
project is $400 per day. This cost is separate from travel, lodging, and
other expenses.

If anyone is interested and available to do such a project, please contact
me and send a copy of your resume.
Thank you.

Sincerely,

Burt Altman, CA