Re: Questions that didn't used to be sinister

What I'd be more interested in (at least at this point) are more
considerations for sunset provisions.  In light of current events, I might
be more willing to live with additional restrictions, but war doesn't last
forever.  As the guardians of the seeds of history, we have to have some
idea that our future clients will be allowed to do their work.  All that's
going on now must come to account, even if it's "just" in the history books.

But perhaps in the light of the recent Executive Order about presidential
records, perhaps I'm just a bit too optomistic.

Cheers (?),
Laura Hensey

--
 http://www.ah.dcr.state.nc.us/sections/archives/rec/default.htm